Last updated: April 22, 2022
With recent changes to restrictions on businesses, we have made some important updates to our operating policies.
1. WE CAN NOW SEE ALL CASES BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
This includes vaccines, wellness exams, blood work, heartworm testing, spays and neuters, dental services, and more!
2. SAFETY MEASURES TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
- Our doors are now open and we are encouraging clients to continue to wear masks when interacting with staff members.
- Continue the use of credit cards as the preferred payment method.
- Continue to offer curbside pickup of food and medication if needed (unless you have used our online store and are having your order delivered directly to your home). To place an order through our online store, visit our website and click on “Online Store“.
3. NEW PET OWNERS
Have you welcomed a new furry family member to your home? We’d love to meet them! Visit our Must Know New Pet Owner Information page for useful resources and helpful recommendations for new pet owners.
Thank you for your patience and understanding and we look forward to seeing you and your furry family members again!
– Your dedicated team at Killarney Cat Hospital